Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tag! You're It!

PhilippaAlan tagged me (I know I should enter her bloglink, but I have no idea how to do that)! I've never been tagged before:

Five things I plan or hope to do before I die:
1. Speak Russian at least passably
2. Finish all my cross-stitch projects
3. Get through my stash of knitting wool
4. Learn the basics of painting and sketching, so I can design my own cross stitch
5. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up ;-)

Five things I can do:
1. Speak, read and write German fluently
2. Accounting/Bookkeeping
3. Cross stitch and knit
4. Secretarial stuff (which I love)
5. Chant the Church offices

Five things I cannot do:
1. Rollerblade, ski
2. Speak Spanish, nor do I want to
3. Find my way around Boston
4. Travel on high mountain roads
5. Really clean a house

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Piety
3. Patience
4. Humor
5. Compassion

Five things I say most often:
1. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner
2. Oh for cryin' out loud....
3. If I had a nickel for every time I saw/did/thought [whatever], I'd be rich by now.
4. See that lady running down the street? That's me, racing to [buy new product/do latest thing -- neither of which I would dream of doing in this lifetime].
5. I wish [one kid or the other] would call.

Five Celebrity Crushes:
1. Sean Connery
2. Mel Gibson
3. Pierce Brosnan
4. George & Laura Bush (together -- I think they're so cute)
5. Hey, I'm lucky I could scrounge up four!!

Tag! You’re it!
Mimi
Elizabeth
Christa

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Ok, I've been tagged twice, I really need to get on this!

I think that we Blogfriends need to do an online Russian class, eh?

Great to get to know you better!

Catrin said...

So THIS was the advantage to closing my blog, I don't have to worry about whatever it is you are supposed to do when you are tagged :)

I can certainly understand #1, that was my dream at one time... to read Dostoyevsky in the original (and then they cancelled the Russian class for the spring semester...) I'm afraid that I've forgotten most of what little I learned...

Thanks for posting these things, it is great to get to know you better! (perhaps this is the point of being tagged?)