Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged!

I'm not sure if it's the plethora of snow we've been getting -- three inches more last night, and at least six inches more on the way tomorrow night -- but I had completely missed out on the fact that I'd been tagged by my friend Elizabeth:

What if you had a $100 gift card to the music store of your choice, what would you buy??

I don't know. I honestly don't know. We have just about all the music we want, between us. That said, I could put at least some of it to good use on sheet music; I'd love to have The Girl with the Flaxen Hair, by Claude Debussy, and it would just be interesting to have the score of Rachmaninoff's Second Piano Concerto and/or Second Symphony on hand so I could follow along when listening.

Otherwise, I'm drawing a complete blank, at the moment. I think that finding out that yet more snow is on the way has just put a cap on my mental processes; I'm going to have some chocolate ice cream, and then have dinner, and then curl up with my cross stitch and Law & Order on the TV, and vegetate till spring. Jim's out of town till tomorrow, so at least I don't have to cook for him. And a good thing, too, in my current state.

No comments: