See links to other blogs at right. I wasn't specifically tagged, but she said, "anyone reading this post," so Good Little Do-Bee that I am, I thought I'd play along.
Rules: After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.
1. Although I love to sing, I'm not all that wild about opera. Go figure.
2. Speaking of singing, my late aunt told me once that I could sing before I could talk. Whoa.
3. I have never been able to sit around in my jammies for very long, and prefer to get dressed the second I get up.
4. I loved being a secretary. If I'm not sitting at a typewriter or keyboard, I don't feel as if I'm working.
5. I would have loved to have at least half a dozen children, but got a late start. Sigh.
6. I am a shocking housekeeper, despite really loving a clean and tidy home. It's tempting to say that it's hard to be clean and tidy when living with a packrat, but I seem to have developed tendencies along those lines myself.
7. If my chores aren't done by 9:00 a.m., they won't get done at all.
8. Despite my terror of flying, I actually do hope to make it to Russia one day.
Tagging: anyone who reads this blog, since I appear to have just six readers, per Bloglines.