Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagged by Emily

See links to other blogs at right. I wasn't specifically tagged, but she said, "anyone reading this post," so Good Little Do-Bee that I am, I thought I'd play along.

Rules: After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.

1. Although I love to sing, I'm not all that wild about opera. Go figure.

2. Speaking of singing, my late aunt told me once that I could sing before I could talk. Whoa.

3. I have never been able to sit around in my jammies for very long, and prefer to get dressed the second I get up.

4. I loved being a secretary. If I'm not sitting at a typewriter or keyboard, I don't feel as if I'm working.

5. I would have loved to have at least half a dozen children, but got a late start. Sigh.

6. I am a shocking housekeeper, despite really loving a clean and tidy home. It's tempting to say that it's hard to be clean and tidy when living with a packrat, but I seem to have developed tendencies along those lines myself.

7. If my chores aren't done by 9:00 a.m., they won't get done at all.

8. Despite my terror of flying, I actually do hope to make it to Russia one day.

Tagging: anyone who reads this blog, since I appear to have just six readers, per Bloglines.

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Funnily enough, though my mum and grandmother love opera, as does the irrepressible DoomHamster and my ex-in-laws, I only like bits.
I don`t think I could sit through a whole one, though I am prepared to make an exception for Paul Potts:-)

I love to sing, though I can only carry a tune reliably if I am singing alongside someone who **can** carry a tune, LOL.

DebD said...

Interesting list. I love to sing as well and don't particularly like opera.

Haven't visited you in a while. Glad to see all is well (at least 2 weeks ago!) LOL.

Denise Norman said...

Well, I've been reading your blog regularly for quite a while now! I *love* opera. In fact, I named my dog Puccini! And I grew up spending my summers at Lake Sunapee - a fellow New Hampshirite. I'll probably do the 8 things on my blog as well: http://missingbecheery.blogspot.com

Denise