Friday, June 03, 2005

Wow...

I purposely kept this off the other blog, which I know these two read, just so I wouldn't exacerbate the situation. It's been a long, long time since I had to deal with this kind of...well, I guess I'd better not say it. No point making things worse.

I will say this, though. Those of you who are mothers know this: There is no worse pain than watching your kids hurt. You would do anything on earth to stop that pain, and when you can't, you need to talk about it. This is a girl whom we welcomed into our home, were prepared to accept into our family, loved not just because our son did but because she is genuinely loveable -- and to read the kind of response I just have, takes my breath away.

I notice no one is saying anything about dissing me....

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Dear Meg, I'm so sorry for the dissing you got, I had read the original post but missed the comments.

You are a great mom, and your kids love you (even when they don't know it). This too shall pass.

In Christ